For real peace of mind as you travel off the beaten path, you need a policy that provides a wide range of coverages. These should include:
- Collision Coverage
- Other Than Collision Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Safety Apparel Coverage
- Personal Property
- Towing and Assistance
- Trailer Coverage
For extra protection out on the trail, policy offerings vary. Available options:
- Increased limits on Liability
- Optional Equipment Coverage
- Coverage on transport trailers valued up to $7,500
Not all insurance companies will cover all the snowmobiles that are out there – especially high-performance models. We offer coverage for a number of makes and models, including high-performance – and give you the important coverages you may not be able to find elsewhere.
You can enjoy year-round coverage with no lay-up period, so if there’s a beautiful day when the trail is calling to you, rest assured that you’re covered. No extra phone calls, no hassles!
If you recently purchased a recreational vehicle and would like to learn more about your coverage options, or if you simply want to review your current policy coverages, please contact us at any time.
All Terrain VehicleWhether you’re roving through a challenging ATV course, or you’re four-wheeling in the forest, we provide the coverage you need for your All Terrain Vehicles.
BoatsWhen you’re out on the water, it should be smooth sailing, but when the waves get a little bit rough, it’s good to know that your boat is covered. Whether you own a fishing boat, a runabout, or a pontoon, we have coverage for your boating needs.
Off-Road VehiclesSome of us have vehicles that allow us to take part in some pretty adventurous hobbies. From dirt bikes, dune buggies, golf carts, and more, our Off-Road Vehicle coverage makes sure your vehicle is covered.
Personal WatercraftWhether you own a single-user or multiple-user watercraft, we want to make sure you’re covered. Our Personal Watercraft insurance provides protection for your watercraft on and off the lake.
SnowmobilesIt’s the middle of winter and you’re on the powder-filled trails, enjoying the mountainous terrain. Nothing is better than enjoying your sled, except maybe knowing that you have the insurance coverage you need to protect it.
Motor HomesIt’s time to get out on the open road. And, now more than ever, you may be likely to choose a home on four wheels rather than on a permanent foundation. It’s important to make sure that you and your home have the right protection no matter where you are. Take to the road in your motor home and choose your own adventure. Will you drive to camp in the mountains or to take in a sporting event? You know the great outdoors. And with the open-ended possibilities that lie ahead, the right insurance shouldn’t be a question.
Here are some of the Motor Home coverages we offer that aren’t included in a typical auto policy:
- Comprehensive Coverage for protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including: collision, fire, smoke, flood, landslide, hail, windstorm, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning.
- Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes and TV antennas.
Here are some of the popular optional Motor Home coverages:
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage that protects your motor home from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model motor home is destroyed within its first five years, we’ll pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality no matter what it costs. In years six through ten, we’ll give you up to what you paid for it originally toward the purchase of another motor home. This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value (ACV) of your motor home at the time it’s destroyed. ACV is the current value of your motor home.
- Emergency Expenses Coverage that pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
- Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage that provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence.
- Replacement Cost Coverage on personal belongings destroyed or stolen.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and locksmith services are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What’s more, your motor home is covered regardless of who is driving!
- Full-Timer Coverage provides liability protection very similar to a homeowners policy. While an auto policy will only provide liability protection when you are using your motor home as a vehicle, a Full-Timer policy covers you when you are parked and using your rig as a residence, too.
We offer optional coverages that let you customize your policy. Some coverages may be subject to company approval or may not be available in all states. Contact us at any time for more information.